A friend told me this one, that he heard from a friend (of a friend, of a friend….).
One night on almost empty highway somewhere around Detroit a car was swerving across three-four lanes. Police got a report about this, chased and stopped the car. And conversation between police officer and driver was something like this:
– Good evening.
– Good evening officer.
– Driver and registration license please.
– Sorry officer, I don’t have driver’s license. – said driver
– How dare you drive a car without one? Why you don’t have it?
– Because I’m blind.
– Why are you driving then? How are you driving? Why isn’t your friend on passenger seat driving? – asked policeman.
– Because he is too drunk to drive.